Packed with amazingly exclusive experiences in three spectacular countries that you simply won’t forget!
This trip will give you the opportunity to explore 3 incredible countries, Zimbabwe – Botswana – South Africa – and an array of incredible adventures!
Your itinerary will include Victoria Falls – one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Okavango Delta – a UNESCO world heritage site, and Cape Town – the Mother City.
This is an adventure not to be missed!
- Witness the majesty of Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe – one of the Natural Seven Wonders of the World
- Experience raw pure wilderness and nature in the famed Okavango Delta and Central Kalahari Game Reserve in Botswana
- eBike through the Central Kalahari Game Reserve
- Visit two UNESCO world heritage sites in one day, Okavango Delta & Tsodilo Hills
- Take a scenic helicopter flight over the Okavango Delta
- Spend time with a San Bushmen family – one of the oldest and most successful cultures on earth
- Glide on a mokoro (canoe) through the clear Okavango waters
- Fish for the elusive Tiger Fish
- Be inspired in Cape Town – the Mother City – in South Africa.
Your Trip At A Glance
On arriving at the airport you will be warmly greeted and transferred to your accommodation in Victoria Falls. (You may already be there, if you have chosen to add on a few extra days to see more of the falls).
Spend your time exploring one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World – the iconic Victoria Falls!
After breakfast you will depart Zimbabwe, and start your Botswana safari adventure.
Fly from Victoria Falls to Maun (flight not included), to connect with your short flight from Maun to Khwai Airstrip, where
you’ll be met by your Roots and Journeys Nature Host. You will then have a 1-1.5
hour game drive transfer to Nokanyana – make sure to keep an eye out for wildlife on
After you have settled in then you may wish to enjoy a sundowner on the banks of
the Khwai River or head out for a short drive to explore the area.